HIT Innovation and Legislation in Pennsylvania: A PA HIMSS Progress Report
How to Join the Webinar:
2. Enter the meeting password: Ethan$02
3. Click "Join Now".
4. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen to join the teleconference.
To only join the teleconference
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300
Access code:926 545 43
- Senator Thomas Killion, 9th Senatorial District
- Representative Jesse Topper, 78th Legislative District
- Lauren Hughes, MD, PA Deputy Secretary of Health for Innovation
- Whitney Krosse, Executive Director, House Committee on Health
- Joe Miller, DVHIMSS Advocacy Co-Chair
Legislative and executive branch leaders will discuss legislative and other government progress toward advancing health information technology in the Commonwealth. Winners of the 2017 PA HIT leadership awards will also be announced. This is your way to connect with the PA HIT Day activities of the three PA HIMSS chapters.
Delaware Valley HIMSS Chapter
Central PA HIMSS Chapter
Western PA HIMSS Chapter
Special thanks to State Government Affairs of HIMSS North America for supporting the webinar.