Join us for a discussion with Dr. Andrew Watson and an overview of the Center for Connected Medicine on Wednesday, July 20th from 5:30-8:30pm. Please remember to register here. A free Fitbit will be given away during the event to one lucky attendee.
Topics will include:
- What type of wearables are benefitting patients the most?
- What are wearables most commonly used for? Is it intended more for health improvement or health awareness?
- What available data is the most valuable?
- How do providers track the data and then use that data for to help their patients? What type of info is most useful to them, and how often do providers monitor this data?
- What data is missing from wearables that you think would be valuable?
- What do you see for the future of remote monitoring?
5:30pm: Doors open, food, drink, and networking
6-7:30pm: Dr. Watson speaks and discussion
7:30-8:30pm: Overview of CCM, food, drink, and networking
Center for Connected Medicine
U.S. Steel Tower, 60th floor
600 Grant Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Parking rates at US Steel Tower – 600 Grant Street:
Security Check In
You will need to check in at the security desk with photo ID. They will print you out a temporary ticket to get you through security. You’ll proceed to the elevator banks that will take you to the 60th floor. Once you exit the elevator, the Center for Connected Medicine is through the sliding glass doors.